- Sensor principle Autocollimation
- Light source Power LED with visible red light
- Response time 500 µs
- Range 0 … 500 mm (standard reflectors)
- Pulsing frequency 500 Hz / 30000 min-1
- Signal repetition rate Max. 500 Hz
- Electrical connector M16 x 0.75, 5-pin
- Body material Glass fiber reinforced
- Ambient temperature -40 … 60 °C
- Sensor principle GMR effect
- Frequency range 0.5 … 1800 Hz
- Measuring accuracy ±1 pulse
- Electrical connector M16 x 0.75, 5-pin / M16 x 0.75, 6-pin
- Body material Aluminum
- Ambient temperature -20 … 85 °C
- IP degree of protection IP65 (DIN EN 60529)
- Weight 60 g
Optical rpm measurements
LED measuring spot marking
Easy-to-read, backlit display for use in all lighting conditions
Long list of accessories including reflective markers, protective cap and belt bag
For carrying out non-contact rpm measurements: the testo 460 tachometer with self-adhesive reflective markers, LED measurement spot marking and a long list of high-quality accessories.
The rotational speed sensor HySense® RS 210 works inductively and is able to detect the cogs of a cogwheel. After entering the number of cogs into the measuring instrument, a reliable rotational speed detection is assured. The sensor head must be mounted between 1.5 and 2 mm away from the cog wheel.
- Frequency range ~ 1...10000Hz
- Automatic sensor detection and linearization ISDS
- Robust design
- IP degree of pro- tection of enclosure: IP67
- housing: Aluminium, anodised
- supply 8 .... 30 VDC
- current 3 mA
HySense sensors cover all important physical measurands of importance for diagnosis and condition monitoring of fluid-technical systems.
- Extremely easy one-handed operation
- Saves mean/max./min. values, as well as the last measuring value
- Robust tachometer – thanks in particular to the protective case (SoftCase) supplied
- Includes reflective markers
You can use the testo 465 tachometer for quick and easy rpm measurement on rotating parts such as fans and shafts.
- Extremely high measurement range: up to 300 000 flashes per minute (fpm)
- Very high illumination: up to 4800 Lux
- Long operating times: battery power for up to 5 h
- Trigger input and output for connectivity to external systems and control via external sensor
Inspections and quality control of machines and systems, rotational speed measurements of hard-to-reach, small and fast-moving objects. And all while the machines are still running. No problem. No problem at all. With the testo 477 LED stroboscope.