- Equipment manufacturing
- Construction of jigs and fixtures
- Special-purpose machine building
- Measuring and control instruments
The hydraulic force transducer model F1101 is used in applications with little mounting space to easily capture and display forces. The very small dimensions allow for installation even in applications with limited mounting space.
The hydraulic transducer is especially suited to measuring compression forces exerted during the closing of automatic doors and gates or similar bodies. Hydraulic force measurement is a simple way to capture and display the forces occurring in various applications.
The force measurement is made using the principle of hydraulics: The force acting on a piston leads to a pressure increase which can be visualised on a connected display instrument. The scale of the display instrument can be defined in various units (e.g. N, kN, kg, t).
The warranty on leak tightness of the hydraulic force measuring unit was extended to 5 years2). A force transducer that starts to leak within this period will be repaired free of charge.
1) For rated force below 500 N, the relative linearity error is ±1.6 % Fnom for all connected measuring instruments.
2) Use of the force measuring unit as intended is a prerequisite for the extended 5-year warranty.