The VarioSafe EXM 25 is a intrinsically safe multimeter for mining and chemical industries. Approved to ATEX for use in potentially explosive atmospheres up to 2000 V Ex I (mining) and 690 V Ex II (chemical industrie).
- NEW: 2 kV-Test probe for groupe Ex I
- universal for voltage, resistance, current, freqeuncy, temperature
- for intrinsically safe and not intrinsically safe circuits up to 2000 V according to ATEX directive 2014/34/ EU
- highest degree of safety provided by moulded protective resistors in DATA-HOLD test prods CAT IV, 1000 V
- intrinsically safe source of energy NiMH accu or Li-battery
- robust case made of antistatic plastic
Compact, intrinsically safe high-ohm-meter for insulation resistance and leakage resistance test from 1 kΩ up to 2 TΩ with test voltage of 32, 100 oder 500 V. Approved to ATEX for Ex I and Ex II ranges.The ISO 1Ex saves time, with it anti-static floors and surfaces can be tested directly in ex-zones.