- Extremely easy one-handed operation
- Saves mean/max./min. values, as well as the last measuring value
- Robust tachometer – thanks in particular to the protective case (SoftCase) supplied
- Includes reflective markers
You can use the testo 465 tachometer for quick and easy rpm measurement on rotating parts such as fans and shafts.
- Simple one-hand operation
- Measurement of rpm, speeds and lengths
- Storage of mean, max. and min. values as well as the last reading
- Includes accessories such as reflective markers, protective case and transport case
One tachometer, multiple measurements: The testo 470 tachometer carries out rpm measurements on motors, shafts, fans, etc., but that’s not all. With this handy instrument, you can also determine speeds and lengths (e.g. of conveyor belts and rotors).
- High adjustment accuracy and stability thanks to dynamic setting dial
- High light intensity thanks to high-performance xenon flashlamp
- Powerful Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack for at least 2 hours of continuous operation
- Extremely short flash duration (< 9 µs)
Ideal for rpm measurement and for the inspection of parts moving at high frequencies: the testo 476 hand-held stroboscope with high-intensity light.
- Extremely high measurement range: up to 300 000 flashes per minute (fpm)
- Very high illumination: up to 4800 Lux
- Long operating times: battery power for up to 5 h
- Trigger input and output for connectivity to external systems and control via external sensor
Inspections and quality control of machines and systems, rotational speed measurements of hard-to-reach, small and fast-moving objects. And all while the machines are still running. No problem. No problem at all. With the testo 477 LED stroboscope.
Optical and contact portable digital revolution counter HT2234N is a digital revolution counter for measuring the speed of rotating mechanical parts (discs, drive shafts, etc…) both with and without contact, making use of a light beam transmitted and reflected by the target.