The MultiSafe TT is a telescopic voltage tester for fast voltage testing on railway overhead lines and outdoor switchgear. Molded protective resistors directly behind the test electrode and the integrated self-test offer maximum safety. The MultiSafe turns on / off automatically and is very easy to use.
- nominal voltage 50 – 36 000 V AC / DC
- response voltage Ut 1200 V
- integrated self-test
- 1,8 meter spiral cable with contact magnet for rail
- test height variable up to 6,2 m
- medium version (4 part telescope) – transport length 1,70 m
- Nominal voltage: 12 – 1000 V AC / 1500 V DC
- Cable reel with 30 m connecting cable
- Artificial leather bag for easy transport of DSP-HW 2, screw clamp and earthing spike 400 mm
- Screw clamp / clamp for grounding on poles / street lamps
- Earthing spike 400 mm – compact version
- Earthing spike, 600 mm, for driving into soft and hard floors
- Scope of delivery: voltage tester, screw clamp, earthing spike 400 mm and bag
The ΩMegaSafe is a easy testing ohmmeter for rapid testing according to VDE 0413 of protective and earth cables, equipotential bonding and lightning protection cables
The ΩMegaSafe is a easy testing ohmmeter for rapid testing according to VDE 0413 of protective and earth cables, equipotential bonding and lightning protection cables. The EP 4Ex is approved for use in EX II areas.
Compact, intrinsically safe high-ohm-meter for insulation resistance and leakage resistance test from 1 kΩ up to 20 GΩ with test voltage of 100, 250, 500 or 1000 V. Very compact design and easy operation enable fast, simple tests. For tests on antistatic surfaces and floors, the ISO 1 can be easily extended with test probes and accessories.
Compact, intrinsically safe high-ohm-meter for insulation resistance and leakage resistance test from 1 kΩ up to 2 TΩ with test voltage of 32, 100 oder 500 V. Approved to ATEX for Ex I and Ex II ranges. The ISO 1Ex saves time, with it anti-static floors and surfaces can be tested directly in ex-zones.