The MultiSafe TT is a telescopic voltage tester for fast voltage testing on railway overhead lines and outdoor switchgear.Molded protective resistors directly behind the test electrode and the integrated self-test offer maximum safety. The MultiSafe turns on / off automatically and is very easy to use.
- nominal voltage 50 – 36 000 V AC / DC
- response voltage Ut 1200 V
- integrated self-test
- 1,8 meter spiral cable with contact magnet for rail
- test height variable up to 6,2 m
- medium version (4 part telescope) – transport length 1,70 m
- Nominal voltage: 12 – 1000 V AC / 1500 V DC
- Cable reel with 30 m connecting cable
- Artificial leather bag for easy transport of DSP-HW 2, screw clamp and earthing spike 400 mm
- Screw clamp / clamp for grounding on poles / street lamps
- Earthing spike 400 mm – compact version
- Earthing spike, 600 mm, for driving into soft and hard floors
- Scope of delivery: voltage tester, screw clamp, earthing spike 400 mm and bag
Compact, intrinsically safe high-ohm-meter for insulation resistance and leakage resistance test from 1 kΩ up to 20 GΩ with test voltage of 100, 250, 500 or 1000 V. Very compact design and easy operation enable fast, simple tests. For tests on antistatic surfaces and floors, the ISO 1 can be easily extended with test probes and accessories.
Compact, intrinsically safe high-ohm-meter for insulation resistance and leakage resistance test from 1 kΩ up to 2 TΩ with test voltage of 32, 100 oder 500 V. Approved to ATEX for Ex I and Ex II ranges.The ISO 1Ex saves time, with it anti-static floors and surfaces can be tested directly in ex-zones.