- Pressure measurement independent of fluctuations in the atmospheric pressure
- For gaseous, liquid and aggressive media, also in aggressive environments
- Monitoring of vacuum pumps
- Control of vacuum packaging machines
- Monitoring of condensation pressures and determination of vapour pressure in liquids
These absolute pressure gauges are used when the pressure measurement needs to be carried out independently of fluctuations in the atmospheric pressure.
Based on the diaphragm element measurement principle, extremely low scale ranges from 0 … 25 mbar absolute pressure are available. These measuring instruments, made entirely of stainless steel, are suitable for gaseous, liquid and aggressive media.
The instruments owe their high long-term stability and subsequent long service life to the special, extremely gas-tight material of the reference chamber.
Thus, the required vacuum can be maintained in the reference chamber for a long time. A metal media chamber sealing also contributes to this.
In addition, depending on the scale range, this instrument features an overload safety of at least 1 bar absolute pressure. Depending on the version, the overload safety can be up to 20 times the full scale value, but a maximum of 25 bar absolute pressure.
For applications with shock or vibration loads, absolute pressure gauges with liquid filling can be used.
The qualification and production of the instruments is carried out in accordance with DIN 16002, which was developed with the cooperation of WIKA.