- Temperature monitoring and direct switching of electrical loads
- Control and regulation of industrial processes
- Universally suitable for machine building, plant, vessel, apparatus construction and food industry, chemical industry, petrochemical industry
- For measuring points with limited space
- Case aluminium, epoxy resin coated
- Ingress protection IP 65, NEMA 4
- Ambient temperature -40 … +85 °C
- 1 switch point, SPDT or DPDT with a high contact rating of up to 15 A / AC 220 V
- Capillary up to 10 m
These high-quality and robust temperature switches have been developed especially for safety-critical applications. The high quality and the manufacturing of the product ensures reliable monitoring of your plant. The manufacturer, Cella, is certified to ISO 9001. During production, the switch is followed, step by step, by quality control software and is thus 100 % tested.
All wetted parts materials are from stainless steel. Each switch family is available in a choice of IP 65, Ex-ia or Ex-d.
In order to ensure as flexible operation as possible, the temperature switches are equipped with micro switches, which make it possible to switch an electrical load of up to 15 A / AC 220 V directly. For smaller contact ratings, such as for PLC applications, Argon gas-filled micro switches with gold-plated contacts can be selected as an option.
With its flexible AISI 316 spiral protection hose, the model TCS temperature switch is extremely robust and guarantees optimal operating characteristics for applications requiring particularly high corrosion protection.