- Measurement of clamping force in three-jaw chucks
- Equipment manufacturing
- Construction of jigs and fixtures
- Special machine building
- Measuring and control systems
The hydraulic force transducer model F1112, version NS 3 x 16, is suited for regular testing of the clamping force in 3-jaw chucks. It thereby ensures optimum use of the clamping jaws.
Hydraulic force measurement is a simple way to capture and display the forces occurring in various applications.
The force is measured using the principle of hydraulics: The force acting on a piston leads to a pressure increase that can be visualised on a connected display instrument. The scale of the display instrument can be defined in various units (e.g. N, kN, kg, t).
The warranty on leak tightness of the hydraulic force measuring unit was extended to 5 years2). A force transducer that starts to leak within this period will be repaired free of charge.
1) For rated loads below 500 N, the accuracy is ±1.6 % Fnom for all connected measuring instruments.
2) Use of the force measuring unit as intended is a prerequisite for the extended 5-year warranty.