- Force measurement in vices and clamping systems
- Equipment manufacturing
- Construction of jigs and fixtures
- Special machine building
- Measuring and control systems
The model F1119 (NS 20) hydraulic force transducer enables the simple and economical measurement in vices and display of forces of measuring ranges from 320 N to 120 kN. The flattened case of this compression force transducer enables a stable force measurement.
The force is measured using the principle of hydraulics: The force acting on a piston leads to a pressure increase that can be visualised on a connected display instrument. The scale of the display instrument can be defined in various units, e.g. N, kN, kg, t.
The warranty on leak tightness of the hydraulic force measuring unit was extended to 5 years2). A force transducer that starts to leak within this period will be repaired free of charge.
1) For rated forces below 500 N, the relative linearity error is ±1.6 % Fnom for all connected measuring instruments.
2) Use of the force measuring unit as intended is a prerequisite for the extended 5-year warranty.