- Construction and apparatus
- Production lines, manufacturing plant
- Measurement and control facilities
- Special equipment and machinery construction
- Cable force measurements
Miniature tension/compression force transducers are designed for static and dynamic measurement tasks in the direct flux of force. They determine the tension and compression forces in a wide scope of applications. It is possible, for example, to measure the actual force in ropes and rods.
The force is applied to this tension/compression force
transducer via threaded bolts, which are located on each side of the cylindrical body.
The measurement range starts with a rated force of 10 N.
To prevent overload, it is advantageous to connect up the force transducer electrically during installation and to monitor the measured value. In mounting the force transducer torsion and bending moments have to be avoided.
The force must be applied axial to the centre. Torsion and bending moments must be avoided.
- High temperature version up to 250 °C
- Cable amplifier 4 … 20 mA or 0 … 10 V output
- Other cable length