- Harbour cranes (RTG, STS, RMG)
- Ship and offshore cranes
- Overhead traveling cranes, bridge cranes, gantry cranes and hoists
- Conveyor systems
- Machine building and plant construction, manufacturing
The model ELMS1 safety electronics is a multi-functional and configurable safety switching device. The electronics consist of a control module and individual function modules that can be mounted next to each other. The modules are connected to each other via a redundant, standard DIN-rail bus.
The safety electronics feature a wide range of safety digital and analogue inputs, safety solid-state and safe contact outputs. Several analogue outputs and also fieldbus modules are available for those non-safety-relevant parts of the application during normal operation. The status of the inputs and outputs, operating voltage and other diagnostic messages are displayed on a LED matrix.
The control module of the safety electronics is certified in accordance with DIN EN 13849-1 Category 4 PLe through DGUV. Based on Table 3 of DIN EN 13849-1, this corresponds to SIL 3.
System solution for cranes and hoists
A fully certified system solution for overload protection and slack rope detection for non-tipping cranes is also available. The system solution, consisting of control module, software and force transducers is certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 13849 and DIN EN 62061 with PL d/SIL 2.
- Implementation and certification of customer-specific applications
- Visualisation of the relevant data via display
- Analogue output 4 … 20 mA / DC 0 … 10 V
- Installation in control panel
- Connection to Fieldbus (ProfiBus®, ProfiNet®, EtherCat® and CANopen® etc.)